Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jibber Jabber.

I have intended to update this many a time.
Guess I've got to work on following through.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FRIDAY and I'm driving down to Irvine for my third year of college. This year is I've the opportunity to be an RA for 80 first year women. EXCITEMENT! Friday begins the training process, and about 3 weeks later, the residents will move in! A fantastic opportunity and ministry. So thankful. Please pray for that hall. =)

Leaving Fresno will have its share of heartaches. As I go down south, my boyfriend will head up north, and we will be re-acquainted with video chat and phone dates. But in Christ, relationships can thrive across California, encouragement can continue. If I realize the joy in both of our ministries, we might be tangibly distant, but not emotionally distant.

This week will fly by, as will this year. Only what is in Christ will last. I'm glad for that. =)

1 comment: