Tuesday, November 10, 2009

working on kit.

I am praying God would enable me to keep in touch with people better. I can take a long time to email someone back, and have trouble writing even those who are closest to me. God can certainly change this, and I hope he does! I pray I would do so only for one purpose: to encourage growth in Christ and the joy of him in the lives of others! All other reasons for keeping in touch, while they may sound good to the world, will perish like everything else. Long lasting friendships will fade away if they are not for the purpose of delighting in Christ. But keeping in touch for God's eternal purposes: this is valuable.

This improvement can only be made through Christ! Ask me how I'm doing with this in a few days, weeks, months, years, and I hope to share the work God has done. =)

No comments: